Meno Mojo Beach Resort
Terms & Condition
The following Terms and Conditions apply to all direct bookings for villas managed by PT. Mojo Resort – Property Rental (“management”) and all villas that are marketed under the brand name Meno Mojo Beach Resort.
Upon confirming a booking, the management will email a reservation confirmation and request the deposit to be paid within 2 business days in order to secure the booking.
- 1 night rate as deposit is required to hold the booking and the balance is to be settled prior to or upon arrival. With payment of the deposit the guest agrees to the Terms and Conditions and the management guarantee the reservation.
- All payments are to be received in full amount. Any bank fees for bank transfers and 3% charge on credit card for online payment services is to be paid by the guest.
- We accept payment only in USD (US Dollar) or IDR (Rupiah).
- Credit card payments are charged in Indonesian Rupiah according to local regulations. USD amounts are converted into Rupiah at the management’s book keeping rate.
USD cash payment terms:
- Only dollars that are issued after 2006 and are in good condition are accepted.
- We only accept Dollars with H & K series.
Cancellation policy and change in booking period
- 1 night rate as deposit is non-refundable. However, on case by case basis the management will accommodate the changes by allowing the use of the deposit at a later time, within a pre-determined time limit. This will depend upon availability and advance notice from the guest.
- To shorten the length of a confirmed booking, an advance notice of 2 months prior to the check-in date is required. Once the reservation change has been confirmed, a new booking confirmation will be issued and a different rate may apply.
- Please note that the guest is responsible for any damage caused to the villa or its content during the stay, this includes damage caused by others invited to the villa by the guest. The cost-price value of any items damaged by the customer during the stay will be issued on the bill and should be paid before check out.
Minimum Stays, Check-in and Check- out Times, and Rental Rates
- The minimum stay is 3 nights. Check in time is from 2pm and check out time is before 12 noon. A late check-out can be reserved at 50% of the daily rate, subject to availability. Rental rates vary according to the season and are subject to change without notice; the customer is advised to check the applicable rates on our website before making a booking.
- All guests are required to comply with local laws and regulations. A copy of each guest’s passport is required at check-in for police registration. Only registered guests can stay in the villa; authorities impose high penalties for non-compliance. No drugs or any illegal activities are permitted on the premises. Any weapons, including BB guns or Airsoft guns, are not permitted on the premises and will be immediately confiscated by the management if found. Any cost of dealing with police or other authorities is the responsibility of the guest.
- Guests are asked to show consideration regarding noise levels and to respect the privacy of other guests and neighbors.
- Please be advised that the villa owner or management is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal items, illness, injuries or accidents during the stay in our villas. Delay in arrival for any reason or changes in travel schedules are not compensated.
- No responsibility can be taken for failure of machinery or equipment in the villa, but the management will aim to assist the customers in the best way possible and have any such problems rectified as quickly as possible. The management does not accept responsibility for any events that are not in control of the management, such as fire and severe weather.